farewell, northfield mount hermon school: contest!

Living and working at NMH has been the single biggest factor that has helped, encouraged, and allowed me to get this photo business off the ground. It has been a dream to document this community full of supportive people, cute kids and lovely furry friends. Plus, living rent free in the dorm has given me the ability to work from home and take the financial risk of starting a small business in such rocky economic times.

Not sure exactly how much longer we’ll have here, but we will for sure be out by July 1st. SO, I thought I’d whip up a little collage of some of my favorite shots from the NMH community.

Hey NMHers: have you been reading my blog all along? Or do you just happen to know everyone who’s affiliated with this place? Then have at it: identify all humans and / or animals in this collage by contacting me via email, then let everyone know you’re game by commenting below.  Get them all right, and you win a portrait session before I go. And if by some miracle you’re not part of the NMH community, but you’ve been paying such close attention that you can ID these folks?! Well I’ll have to think up an uber-prize for you!

nmhsweet16

Good luck! Email me your answers, then comment below. (Don’t worry–I never share your email address).

• May 27, 2009 - 4:38 pm

Linh, Khiem, and Minh-Khue - These are great pictures. We will miss you guys. Please stay in touch.

• May 27, 2009 - 8:04 pm

Alissa Alteri Shea - Nicole, you are the best photograher ever! Who will take these great shots of our babies for us now?! You will be missed! Good luck as you venture out with your fabulous new career. You’ve documented some of the most beautiful moments of our lives for us with the little ones. Thanks so much for everything…Alissa

• May 27, 2009 - 9:56 pm

Sudi-Laura, Jason, and Isaac - You are the only person who has been able to catch our super fast boy! Wishing you all the best in your new adventure!

• May 28, 2009 - 9:25 am

Gretchen Licata - Such nice pictures! We will miss seeing the 3 of you at the Mail Center. Much Luck!

• May 28, 2009 - 2:35 pm

Ellen - Great pictures, especially of all the children. Wishing you much luck and joy in your new adventure. Ellen

• May 28, 2009 - 10:34 pm

Ted DesMaisons - Well, let’s see. I’ve already got the kitten…what else can I do to get you to take more beautiful pictures. Who out there wants to get married? : )

• May 29, 2009 - 10:04 am

Jennie - Best of luck! Wishing you all the sucess in the world!

• June 9, 2009 - 9:40 am

Karin - Nicole-I think your work is beautiful! I love the way you capture happiness and love in kids, adults and animals! Kevin and I loved our engagement shoot with you and can’t wait for you to capture our wedding! 🙂 Thanks so much and best of luck to you and your family!

Your email is never published or shared.

s e a r c h