Since the morning that I heard about the earthquake on NPR, my heart has felt wrenched and powerless. I’ve been thinking and thinking of how to help out, and quite by accident came up with the solution. One of my favorite photography blogs, Pinkle Toes of Austin, TX created the Helping Hearts project and is inviting photographers to follow suit.
So here’s what I’m doing to help, and I need your help too. Here’s the deal:
You and your sweetheart (be it baby, doggy, husband, sister, etc etc etc) could win a love pics photo session!
- Winner will receive all the benefits of a Lifestyle Photo Session: 1-2 hours of shooting time on location, 20-25 fully processed images in an online gallery and a 90 minute ordering session with me (prints not included) to discuss the display of your photos.
- Winner will also receive two Accordion Books – my newest product – in their choice of colors. That’s one for you and one for your hunny!
How to win:
- Make a MINIMUM donation of $10 to the American Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund or to the Humane Society’s Disaster Relief Fund.
- Forward a copy of your receipt to email@example.com
- Donation receipt must be dated between 1.26.10 and 2.13.10.
- All entries must be RECEIVED by midnight (Eastern time) on February 13th.
- Winner will be drawn at random and announced on Valentine’s Day, February 14th.
- You can enter as many times as you’d like, but each entry must be the minimum $10 donation.
- Session participants must sign a model release.
- Session must within a 1 hour drive of South Berwick, Maine, and must be scheduled before March 31st.
- If the winner does not claim his/her prize by Feb. 16th or cannot claim the prize, then another winner will be drawn.
- This program is not sponsored or promoted by the American Red Cross or the Humane Society and we are not receiving anything in return for this effort.
And of course, a little photo lovin’ from 2009 to get you in the mood…