It is already time for high school juniors to begin thinking about senior year… and that means senior pictures! Now that I’m all settled here in South Berwick, I’m ready to expand my senior picture offerings– more timeslots for more seniors!
In order to get this year’s senior sessions rolling, I’m looking for a few young men and women who would like to be “senior representatives” of NMD Photography Seniors. What does this mean? If you are chosen as a rep, you get:
- a free senior session with me (this means up to two hours of shooting at unlimited locations, in unlimited outfits, and with anyone or anything you care to bring into your pictures. I should say straight up: my style for portraits is not traditional: My goal for senior sessions is not to put you into a fakey pose and have you lean against a fake tree/fence/rock– I want your pictures to show you– your personality, your style, your feelings.)
- ten images tagged on Facebook for you to share online
- 10% off all of your print, product, or package orders
- wallet-sized cards with your picture on one side, and my info and a coupon on the other, for you to pass out to friends who might be interested in booking their own senior session with me since they love your pics so much…
- … and when your friends DO book a session with me, you get ten bucks cash! Yes, each and every friend that you refer who books and pays for a session earns you ten bucks.
I am looking for current juniors who are outgoing, friendly, have an active Facebook account, and are willing to spread the word about NMD Photography both online and in person. You need to be willing to have your senior photo session completed by June 1, and to allow me to use your photos for promotional purposes for my senior business. I am looking for one or two people (depending on how big your school is) from high schools in York County Maine, and Rockingham and Strafford counties in NH.
To review: you get free photos, you get cash, and I get awesome new seniors to work with.
Interested? Shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following info: your name, gender, high school, your contact info including email and phone number, hobbies and activities, your hopes for your senior pictures, and how you’d help to spread the word about NMD Seniors.