It is with a heavy heart that I write this post.
I learned that Peter and Rebeccah, whose wedding I shot back in 2009, lost their seven month old son Whitby two weeks ago. I never met Whit, but by all accounts, it sounds like he was one amazing little boy who spread his joy wherever he went. Knowing his parents, I know that his short life was filled with much love, humor and fun. You can read more about Whitby here.
They have set up The Whitby Fund. 10% of the funds will go to the PICU at Maine Medical center, and the remainder will help Peter and Rebeccah defray the costs for Whit’s care.
How to win:
- Make a minimum donation of $25 to The Whitby Fund. Each $25 donation is one entry. So donate $100, and you’ve got four entries to win.
- Forward a copy of your receipt to email@example.com
- Donation receipt must be dated between 2.9.12 and 3.1.12.
- You may also enter in person at the celebration for Whit on March 2nd at Grace Restaurant in Portland.
- All online entries must be RECEIVED by midnight (Eastern time) on March 1st.
- Winner will be drawn at random and announced at Whit’s celebration (and online) on March 2nd.
- Session participants must sign a Session Agreement.
- Session must take place within 30 miles of South Berwick, Maine, and must take place before June 1st.
- If the winner does not claim his/her prize by March 4th or cannot claim the prize, then another winner will be drawn.
- The session MAY be gifted. I imagine that this would make a lovely Mother’s Day gift! This is also a great time of year for a senior session.
- This raffle is not sponsored or promoted by the The Whitby Fund and I am not receiving anything in return for this effort.
- There is no obligation to purchase prints or products from this session.
Thank you in advance for considering a donation to The Whitby Fund and for keeping Peter and Rebeccah in your thoughts at this time.