Here we are again, with hearts aching for those it feels impossible to help.
As with the disaster in Haiti 5 years ago, I will again be auctioning off a free photography session in hopes to raise money for the charities that can provide the most direct aid to the people of Nepal.
How to win:
- Donate in increments of $10 to one of the charities listed here, as vetted and ranked by Charity Navigator. Each $10 donated will be considered one entry to win. So a donation of $50 would be five entries.
- Forward a copy of your receipt to email@example.com
- Donation receipt must be dated between 4.28.15 and 5.9.15
- All entries must be RECEIVED by midnight (Eastern time) on May 9th
- Winner will be drawn at random and announced on Mother’s Day, May 10th
- Enter as many times as you’d like; if you cannot claim the session yourself, you may gift it to a loved one
- Winner will receive a 30 minute lifestyle photography session, including an online gallery with download access to all finished, edited images in high resolution.
- Session will be held at Hamilton House in South Berwick, ME on July 12th, 13th, or 14th, 2015.
- If the winner does not claim his/her prize by May 11th or cannot claim the prize, then another winner will be drawn.
- Session winner must sign a model release
- This program is not sponsored or promoted by any charity, and I am not receiving anything in return for this effort.